Patient of the Week – Cooper

Patient of the Week – Cooper

Cooper’s owners recognized the dangers of corn cob ingestion from their previous dog who required 2 surgeries to remove them and brought Cooper in after they suspected he had eaten some corn on the cob.

The cob is not easily digestible and can cause intestinal blockages often requiring surgical removal.

Cooper was given a medication to induce vomiting and sent home to monitor.

He suffered no clinical signs and a week later, vomited up a remnant of the cob.

No Comments

Post A Comment

Call Now Button