07 Jul Patient of the Week – Clara
This fluffy cutie is Clara. Recently, Clara’s sneaky ways got her into trouble when she chewed into a packet of potato chips and began to choke on one. Fortunately, Clara’s owners noticed that she was having acute breathing difficulties and drove her immediately to us here at Mountainside Animal Hospital.
Clara’s respiratory distress was critical when she arrived, but our wonderful team worked quickly to intervene and save her life. The incident caused severe inflammation in her lungs and airways which were carefully monitored and re-assessed during the following weeks of rest.
We are happy to say that Clara is now well on the road to recovery and already trying to cause plenty of trouble at home again 💛
We understand that pets have accidents, that’s why we’re here! Another important part of caring for your pets’ wellbeing is taking the time to consider insuring them, to help provide them with the best care you can during emergency scenarios and much more.